Wednesday 31 October 2007

De-cluttered!!!



It's 31 October, the deadline for me to have sorted the clutter in my dining room and make it re-usable again, and as you can see I made it with a few hours to spare. There are still some things in the room which I just can't find anywhere else for so they will have to stay there for now but at least the room is once again usable. I need to re-decorate as I'm not sure about the red and also fix up two more blinds on the narrow windows in the bay, and I also need to start work on the spare bedroom as some of the stuff from the dining room has ended up in that room. Verdict on the de-cluttering process? It was good to have a clutter buddy who I felt I couldn't let down, so thank you Grace and I hope your de-cluttering is going to work out OK, and also encouragement from Angharad and some of my friends, who have been watching and commenting on my progress. Thanks for your support everyone and I hope you are impressed!

4 comments:

Warrior Princess said...

I am so impressed!

joker the lurcher said...

this looks beautiful! i love the red. you cannot possibly have another colour when you are red snapper!

zenzuuer said...

I agree on the red! I love it!!!
It looks so neat and cosy! :)
You have good taste for decoration, I like it a lot. beso!

Mid-Life Muser said...

I am not only impressed -- I am inspired! I was just thinking how cluttered my main living area is looking, and that I should do something about it. Thanks for the push!